Product: Savage Affiliates 2.0 Training
Founder: Franklin Hatchett
Price: $197 for the Standard training and $297 for the Super training
Use: Learn to become an Affilliate Marketer
My Rating: 4.6 out of 5 Stars
You are most likely here because of your interest in making money online while working from home – or anywhere in the world for that matter – and Savage Affiliates has caught your eye.
Today we’ll look at the Savage Affiliates 2.0 training program and see if it really is worth the cost. I will give you a rundown on the company, the owner, and what is included in the two options through this Savage Affiliates review.
What is Savage Affiliates 2.0?
Savage Affiliates is a set of training modules that will coach you in affiliate marketing. Whether you’re a beginner or someone that is looking to improve your affiliate marketing business, Savage Affiliates has something for you. This course will show you how to build your website from the ground up and how to grow it into a long term, sustainable business. It covers how to make money through search engine optimization (SEO), multiple social media outlets and advertising. They boast that through this training, you can earn $10,000+ per month.
Put simply, affiliate marketing is the promotion of products, typically through a blog that you write on a niche (topic) that interests you. You include links to products in your blog and when the reader purchases the product, the company pays you a commission for routing the reader to them.
About Savage Affiliates
Savage Affiliates was created by Franklin Hatchett. I could not find an exact date, but his bio says that he posted a YouTube video in 2015 that exploded. He created a video course on ecommerce and Shopify before this training.
I’m guessing 2017 is when he created Savage Affiliates since that’s the copyright date on the website for Savage Affiliates, but can’t say for sure. The videos were updated to the 2.0 version this year.
Franklin’s net worth is listed in the millions from his earnings in affiliate marketing and dropshipping. That tells me that he does know what he’s doing.
I also couldn’t find a location. Maybe not a big deal to some people, but I like to know these things when I’m investing my money.
What You Get For Your Money
There are two options to choose from – the Standard course and the Super course.
The Standard course includes:
- Over the shoulder affiliate training
- Full niche research training
- Complete website setup and training
- Complete email marketing setup and training
- Complete funnel setup and training
- Complete ClickBank training and bonus funnels
- Complete Amazon affiliate marketing training
- Google SEO traffic mastery training
- Paid traffic academy to explode predictable growth
- Free traffic academy to explode organic growth
- Private inner circle with Franklin Hatchett and other members
- Weekly videos including Q&A sessions
- Instant access and lifetime updates
The Super course includes everything in the Standard plus:
- Full step by Step ClickFunnels Affliate Academy
- Secret Done For You Affiliate Marketing Funnel
- Multiple ClickFunnels Pre Made Funnels
- Launch Jacking method Blueprint
- Web Hosting Affiliate method Blueprint
The Standard training comes with 9 modules:
- Module 1: Affiliate Products to Promote – Learn about the top affiliate marketing products and niches to promote.
- Module 2: Building Your Website Asset – 17 videos to help you build your website using WordPress. You’ll see a walk through for beginners, which is important if you’re just starting out.
- Module 3: Email Marketing & Funnels – 8 videos that cover the best software to use; how to create an email list and newsletter; an introduction to funnel; and funnel software.
- Module 4: ClickBank Affiliate Marketing – 31 videos.
- Module 5, Part 1: ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing – Learn how to make money with funnels. You’ll need a Clickfunnels account at $97 per month after a 14-day free trial.
- Module 6: Amazon Affiliate Marketing – Learn how to promote products sold on amazon.com.
- Module 7: SEO Google Traffic Training – Learn how to rank in Google searches and gain traffic.
- Module 8: Free Traffic Training – Learn how to get free traffic.
- Module 9: Paid Traffic Training – 20 videos that teach how to market your website with Facebook and Google Ads.
The Super training includes all 9 modules plus:
- Module 5, Part 2 – 50+ videos (includes Part 1) that give you the full training on funnels.
- Module 10: Launch Jacking & Web Hosting – You’ll learn about writing reviews on launch products. You’ll also learn about promoting web hosting services.
Pros and Cons
The Pros include:
- Plenty of training to get you up and running
- Great for beginners
- Recently updated
- The creator has demonstrated success in what he teaches
- Uses over-the-shoulder instruction
- Highly rated – even criticism is put in a constructive way and not as complaints
- 30-day money back guarantee as long as you’ve not completed 51% or more of the videos.
The Cons include:
- No free trial
- Some students have asked for more SEO training
- The support and coaching is through a Facebook group and not the training platform
- The videos are a bit disorganized
- Some videos drag on too long
My Recommendation – Is it Worth the Cost?
First, I have to say that I have not bought this training, but would highly consider it if I was not satisfied with the training I already follow. I did read several reviews and was really impressed with the one from Drew’s Review. You can check it out HERE. He does belong to this training platform, so if you sign up through him, he’ll receive commission.
I do believe what you receive from Savage Affiliates is worth the cost. That is, if you’re only looking for the training and are ready to pay now.
But…if you are looking for a platform that offers everything you need – including website hosting – and an opportunity to try it for free, then I have another recommendation for you. It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and I can say that I am a satisfied member that highly recommends this platform.
Wealthy Affiliate offers everything you’ll get with Savage Affiliates through thousands of videos, a strong community (you don’t have to jump over to Facebook), website hosting and security, and more. You can see my full review of Wealthy Affiliate HERE.
The best part, unlike Savage Affiliates, is that you can try it for FREE with the Starter membership. There is no time limit to the Starter membership, but most members upgrade to the Premium membership, which is $19 the first month and $49/month thereafter or $359/year.
To compare apples to apples, let’s look at the additional third party costs associated with Savage Affiliates. You’ll need to go through a web hosting site like BlueHost, a highly recommended hosting site. Click HERE to sign up. Bluehost is $3.95/month and Wealthy Affiliate will host two websites on the free Starter membership. That’s $7.90/month or $94.80/year. You can see that the extra costs are adding up.
And since a lot of Savage Affiliates focus is on funnels like ClickBank, I have to remind you of the $97/month ($1,164/year) fee for that. Granted, you’ll have to pay that fee with anyone, but a good portion of the $10,000/month they boast about is from funnels. Wealthy Affiliate does have training on funnels and ClickBank, but it is only one of the money streams they train on and not the main focus.
I guess it all depends on if you’re ready to invest that kind of money and what exactly you’re looking for.
Why don’t you have a look at Wealthy Affiliate as well to see which one really fits your needs. Here’s a look at what you’ll get with your Wealthy Affiliate membership.
And here’s a look at some of the training:
The Online Entrepreneur Certification Course includes 10 sections for each module (50 total)
The Affiliate Bootcamp Training offers 10 sessions per module (70 total)
There are also training on every topic Savage Affiliates offers through videos, tutorials, and courses, as well as weekly live webinars (recorded for later viewing if you can make it live). You can click HERE to see some of the training available.
You can also ask questions of the community through a question bar or live chat without having to leave the platform – no logging into Facebook.
My Final Thoughts
Savage Affiliates is a good training program that I believe is worth the cost…just have your credit card ready before you can check it out.
If you’re not ready to fork out that money just yet, however, then I recommend you check out Wealthy Affiliate. You are NOT asked for any credit card information when you sign up as a Starter member. You’re only asked for payment information when you decide to upgrade to the Premium membership. There’s no time limit and no need to cancel since you don’t give out any payment information until you’re ready to make that step…YOU control when to take that step.
Thank you so much for hanging in here with me today. I hope I’ve been able to shed some light for you in my Savage Affiliates review.
Be sure to leave me a comment or question below…I’d love to hear from you. And you can share this with friends and family by simply clicking on the social media and email buttons on the side of your screen.
Happy affiliate marketing!